Who should join the International Slurry Surfacing Association (ISSA)?
- Government Agencies – ISSA provides the education you need to implement its processes into your current pavement maintenance and repair program. Join today to learn more about the sustainable and budget-stretching aspects of pavement preservation.
- Contractors & Supplier – ISSA promotes the pavement preservation processes that drive your business and is consistently working to educate government officials on pavement preservation. Join today to further your business, gain pavement preservation knowledge and help ISSA influence key decision makers to increase the acceptance of pavement preservation.
ISSA policy requires that a person or firm join in the highest membership category for which the company, or individual, qualifies.
Review the ISSA Membership types, and costs, to determine where your company best fits.
2020 Dues Structure:
- Contractor Membership – $4,750 USD Annually
Individuals or firms engaged as contractors or subcontractors in the business of slurry seal, micro surfacing, chip seal and crack treatment in the United States or Canada.
- Supplier Membership – $4,750 USD Annually
Individuals or firms furnishing equipment and/or materials, or laboratories furnishing slurry systems mix designs, to the slurry seal, micro surfacing, chip seal and crack treatment industry in the United States or Canada.
- International Contractor Membership – $1,800 USD Annually
Individuals or firms that qualify for contractor membership, domiciled outside but not engaged as Contractors in the United States or Canada.
- International Supplier Membership – $1,800 USD Annually
Individuals or firms that qualify for supplier membership, domiciled outside but not engaged as suppliers in the United States or Canada.
- Associate Membership – $500 USD Annually
Individuals or firms that are not covered under one of the voting membership categories but are deriving an income from the slurry seal, micro surfacing, chipseal and crack treatment industry. Examples of this are consulting engineering firms.
- Governmental Membership – $0 USD Annually * Recent Change by the Board of Directors
Government agencies interested in slurry seal, micro surfacing, chipseal, and crack treatment.
- Affiliate Membership – $100 USD Annually
Professional trade associations and societies, educators and retirees.
To begin your application process, please download the ISSA Application Form PDF
Application is published in Adobe PDF format – you must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to read it!